Property conveyancing covers the procedure by which freehold property in England and Wales is bought and sold.
The particular elements and general risks specific to certain types of transaction such as residential, agricultural and commercial properties are covered in this section as well as the procedure and key clauses for commercial leases.
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive
- Conveyancing procedure
- Freehold transactions: buyer's position
- Commercial leases