Rural > Agricultural tenancies
Farm Business Tenancy Agreements 2016
Since the introduction of the original suite of Farm Business Tenancy Agreements (FBTA), there have been a number of updates with the most recent in 2012, 2014 and 2016.
The 2014 and 2016 updates were primarily to take account of the introduction of the Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) in place of the Single Payment Scheme (SPS), and the associated changes to related environmental schemes, as well as other changes such as the abolition of milk quotas and the availability of the new model clauses as an alternative set of provisions concerning repairs and insurance.
See the supplemental user notes for guidance on the 2016 suite.
The 2016 FBTA suite includes:
- Fixed Term Agreement 2016
- Year to Year Agreement 2016
- Short Form Agreement (2 years or less) for bare land 2016
- Short Form Agreement (2 years or less) land with buildings but no dwellings 2016
- Cropping Licence 2016
- Grazing Licence 2016
The 2016 suite of Agreements have been updated by the Agricultural Tenancies Monitoring Group.
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive