Planning > Neighbours and planning
Neighbours and planning
Sections in Neighbours and planning
New and updated
Recently updated sections include:
- Pre-application preparation and validation;
- Heritage issues;
- Making a planning application; and
- Neighbourhood planning.
As always, keep an eye on the Planning bulletin.
- Document templates
- RICS standards and guidance
RICS standards and guidance
- RICS property measurement
- UK commercial real estate agency
- New rules of measurement
- QS and construction standards
- Residential property standards
- Valuation standards
- List of RICS standards and guidance
- RICS standards and guidance archive
- Rights of light surveying
Surveying party walls
- Party walls in construction
- Identification of adjoining owners
- Appointments, and rights and duties of appointed surveyors
- Third surveyor
- Schedule of condition
- The party wall award
- Contentious details
- Security for expenses
- Liaison with the project team
- Party wall legislation
- Key legal issues
- Disputes - practical guide
- Disputes where no valid notice has been properly served
- Disputes that arise following service of a notice
- Disputes where a party wishes to challenge an award
- Disputes - enforcement
- Further information on party walls
- Boundary matters
- High hedges
- Permitted development rights
- Introduction to householder development
- The planning system
- Householder development key terms
- Measurements, dimensions and drawings
- What can I do without permission - in my home?
- What can I do without permission - in my garden?
- I don't need planning permission - what do I do next?
- So I need permission - what now?
- Planning permission refused - what can I do?
- Can I start work without planning permission?
- How do I stop neighbouring developments?
- Further information on householder development
- Planning application forms
- Neighbourhood planning